Unworthy Love





There are times I don’t feel worthy of love. Be it from God, my wife, my kids, family, etc., there are times I just don’t feel I deserve to be loved.

You know what?

I am not. I do not.

I guess I feel this way because I know the real me. I know what I struggle with. I know where I am weak. I know my insecurities. At times I just don’t feel I measure up. Again, I don’t.

Thankfully, I don’t have to feel worthy to be loved. I have friends and family who know me (small scale as it may be) and they choose to love me anyway.

Most notably, I serve a God who knows all that I know about me, the good, the bad, & the ugly, & He STILL loves me.

You remember the song, “Amazing Grace”? What is it about grace that is so amazing? That’s it!

God knows how sinful, jacked up, and unworthy I am, & He still sent Jesus to save me.

Why? He loves me.

Friends, be encouraged.

You may not feel loved. That does not mean you are not loved.

I love you & Jesus loves you & there is nothing you can do about it.

Happy Valentines Day!

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment