My 2013 Prayer For You

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!!!

As we ring in 2013 & think about what resolutions to set, let us think about how we can honor Jesus with our lives.

While driving home from a family dinner yesterday, I thought about some words I penned a few years ago while serving in Iraq.

Those words:

This life laid at His feet
It's all I have to bring
Where grace & freedom meet
A love song to the King

That's it! My resolution, my hope, my prayer for me & you for 2013.

That we would lay our lives at the feet of Jesus & live in complete surrender to Him.

That we would realize & accept the grace that Jesus has lavished on us & that we would lavish that same grace on others.

That we would live in the freedom & victory that Jesus accomplished for us through a cross & an empty tomb.

That our whole lives, lived wholly for Jesus would be a love song to the God who made us, loves us, & saves us.

That's my prayer for us friends.

Listen, I want for 2013 to be a year that we fall madly in love with Jesus. That we pursue Him with all we got. Let's hear what He says & do it. Love y'all.

Live loud for our King!

No comments:

Post a Comment