VICTORY

Last week as I was working out, I listened to Newspring Worship's latest cd. One of the tracks is titled, "Yours Is The Victory". As I heard this song and worked out, I began to think of my life and the sin I struggle with.

In the midst of the sweat, the waits, and my hurry to get a decent workout in before work, it occurred to me that we wallow in defeat and guilt when we stumble. We have a deep seeded belief that we have lost and are not victorious.

BE ENCOURAGED! The Victory does not belong to you! It belongs to Jesus.

He did not gain a partial victory. He did not win an incomplete victory. What He accomplished through the Cross and a tomb left empty is sufficient for your life, your battles, right where you are.

As a Christian, YOURS is the victory because HIS is the victory. A total, whole, complete victory.

Are you living in that victory?

But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:57-58


No comments:

Post a Comment