Wow! It has been a while since I posted last. To much has went on over the past couple of months so I will just start with this past week (Wednesday, November 16th, 2005).

On Wednesday, the Fellowship of Christian Atheletes (FCA) did International Day of Prayer 2005. This is a day to pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ worldwide who are persecuted and even killed daily, just because they are down with Jesus. My good friend Meryl Angelicola (she's obviously Italian) came to little ole Avery County from Greenesboro to sing at this event. Her voice is so beautiful! We had a pretty good turn out and were able to spend time worshippin' God and pray for these brothers and sisters who so deperately need us to intercede for them.

At lunch on this same day, my friend Chris Tehandon came to me and informed me that he had a friend who wanted to get saved. I told Chris to let his friend know that I would be happy to speak with him about this. Before lunch was even over, Chris came to me with his friend. The kids name is Tyler Eller. I explained everything to him about what it means to be saved and how to do so. After explaining everything, I ask him if he still wanted to do it. He jumped at the chance and we prayed right there in the hallway at lunch. This was the first person I got to lead to Christ! It feels sooooooo good!!!!!!! Makes me glad that God has called me to His ministry. To have a part in someone coming to know Christ is one of the greatest feelings in the world and I am honored and humbled to do it.

Craig Clark <><

No comments:

Post a Comment